Tuesday 12 September 2017

Warhammer 40k: WIP Ork Deffkopta alternative

A quick work in progress post for today just to sure what I'm up to, I've started work on my unit of Deffkopta alternatives with my first test mini nearly complete.


These are from the jet bike range by Ramshackle Games and because I received some miscast parts for free I can really go to town on these and make more of them than I originally intended (miscast parts on Ork vehicles don't look out of place in the slightest, them not being known for pristine workmanship).  My plan is to have each bike looking different but using generally the same core parts so you get the feeling that the same Mech made them but true to Ork engineering nothing they make is ever identical.
The test mini is nearly complete and I hope to finish it of tonight by adding some dakka and doodads before prepping the parts for the rest of the unit.  Just so you can get an idea of what I'm working with this is how my desk currently looks...


No comments:

Post a Comment