Saturday 2 April 2016

Madame Ner'Gabba - Heresy Miniatures

In a break from my usual post I'm doing a quick shout out for a new 'miniature' (a term which is lost on this fantastic sculpt) from Andy Foster of Heresy Miniatures.
I backed his Kickstarter for resin monsters and this is one of the pieces which came from the success of that campaign, she's slowly been taking shape since then and has now finally been cast, the result is simply mind blowing.  The details, character and charm of this piece combine in perfect storm of a miniature and I can't wait to get my hands on mine.
This is something that collectors, gamers and painters will want to have in their possession but for myself I can' wait to get her painted up and used in Dragon Rampant, potentially Kings of War and certainly a dungeon crawler (Andy is working on his own for some time now called Netherhells which I'm looking forward to) but I could see her being used in Age of Sigmar or even in a Oldhammer Chaos army as she does have a touch of the Nurgle about her.

I'll leave you now with a link to her page on Heresy's website along with a few select images I've taken from there (there are more to see of the website):

www.heresyminiatures.com/madame






1 comment:

  1. If she's half as good as his Dragon she's well worth the money.

    ReplyDelete